Welcome to our site!Establishment of trade unions in Azerbaijan took the start in early 20th century. The trade unions movement first spread from Europe to Russia, and then to Azerbaijan, and gradually covered all spheres of life. These organizations did not only work for solution of social, economic problems of workers, but also became the locomotive of political developments in the country in early 20th century, raised political demands before state-run agencies and entrepreneurs.more
- 06.06.2016 Peace Education: ETUCE organised successful conference in Baku
- On 2 and 3 June 2016, ETUCE in cooperation with its member organisation in Azerbaijan, the Independent Trade Union of Education Workers of the Azerbaijan Republic (AITUCEW) organised a conference titled
- 01.07.2013 “Tahsil” (“Education”) resort center of the Republican Committee of the Independent Trade Union of Azerbaijan Education Employees opens
- On 29 June, 2013, the opening ceremony of “Tahsil” (“Education”) resort center of the Republican Committee of the Independent Trade Union of Azerbaijan Education Employees was held in Nabran, Khachmaz.
- 10.05.2013 Study group of “ICT in Education: preventing early school leaving through the use of ICT” project visits Azerbaijan
- On 6-8 May 2013, within the framework of “ICT in Education: preventing early school leaving through the use of ICT” project,
- 06.05.2013 Meeting with delegation led by Mr. Martin Romer, Director of European Trade Union Committee for Education
- On 6 May, 2013, Chairman of the Republican Committee of Independent Trade Union of Azerbaijan Education Employees (ITUAEE) and member of parliament Sattar Mehbaliyev received delegation led by
- 06.02.2013 President Ilham Aliyev receives heads of foreign delegations at 4th Congress of Azerbaijan Trade Unions Confederation
- The President stressed the fact that the delegations of foreign countries attended the ATUC Congress, saying it testified to “good cooperation between trade unions of our countries”.
- 25.12.2012 JAPANESE EXPERIENCE
- Another seminar of Japan International Labor Foundation was held on December 9-22, 2012. The Azerbaijan Trade Unions Confederation was represented in the seminar by Sabuhi Imanov, the head of International Relations Department at
- 24.12.2012 Winners of "Who? Where? When?" intellectual game announced
- Final stage of "Who? Where? When?" intellectual game organized by ITUAEE Republican Committee among the students of higher educational institutions was held on December 24, 2012.
- 12.10.2012 BILATERAL PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENTS SIGNED
- MP Sattar Mehbaliyev, the President of the Republican Committee of Independent Trade Union of Azerbaijan Education Employees (ITUAEE), received the delegations of the
- 11.10.2012 16th General Conference of ITUEE Republican Committee held on October 10
- The conference participants first visited the Alley of Honor to commemorate the national leader of Azerbaijani people Heydar Aliyev, the builder of independent Azerbaijan, and laid flowers on his grave.
- 02.04.2012 ETUCE Committee meets with European MEPs
- On 28 March, the ETUCE Committee met with Ole Christensen and Alejandro Cercas, members of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats from the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs at the European Parliament
Education is the future of the nation!
Teaching is an honourable profession!
The future will depend upon educated and knowledgeable men!
I don’t know a grater name than teacher in the world!
It is impossible to use of the education as earnings!
Everything begins from school and education in the society!
A nation is always famous for its intelligentsia, its culture and its science!
A teacher who does not work hard at himself/herself can not be a good teacher!
Each people’s level is determined by its knowledge level!
People who don't know their mother language are crippled!
To be a real teacher is very valuable for society indeed!
Azerbaijan teachers are the people who have the best morality and the feelings of citizenship!
To get qualitative education of the young generation is one of our duties that appears before us!
Education employees are most responsible to make dignified generation!
The name of teacher is high name. It has been a high regard for teachers in Azerbaijan!
Education is the most important field for today’s of our people, for future of our nation and state!
Today, we ought to rear the youth in a soul of purity, high ethics and morality!
The progress of society depends on what and how we are teaching our young generation!
It is necessary to rise respectability of intelligentsia, men of art, scientists in society!
To be more improved and to be more raised the education of our people are our sacred duties!
The profession of a teacher is honourable because he/she prepares the most valuable, knowledgeable, intelligent, and well-bred citizens for society!
We all are obliged to the teachers for our achievements in the life and for our all beings!
Teacher must be accepted as the most respected man today and in the future too and the profession of a teacher deserve to the highest value!
Education is the important part of the each state, country, society, life and activity!